COLLEGE UNION AND ITS AFFILIATED ASSOCIATIONS
I. Tamil Literary Association
ii. English Literary Association (RENASCENTIA)
iii Commerce Association (COMMERCIO)
iv. Business Administration Association (KAIZEN)
v. Computer Science Association (COMSTA)
vi. Biotech Association (BIGYAN)
vii. Mathematics Association ( MATH MEET)
viii. Physics Association (FISIX FEST)
ix. Chemistry Association (CHEM FORUM)
x. Nutrition and Dietetics (NUTRI FONUD)
CLUBS IN COLLEGES
STAMMZELLEN – DEPT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
ð – BOND CLUB – DEPT OF CHEMISTRY
EMPORIO – DEPT OF COMMERCE
ANGLOPHONES CLUB – DEPT OF COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH
IGNOSIS – DEPT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
SHAKESPEARE DRAMA CLUB – DEPT OF ENGLISH
ELIOT LITERARY CLUB – DEPT OF ENGLISH
KALAM’S CLUB – DEPT OF PHYSICS
MAVERICK’S CLAVA – DEPT OF MANAGEMENT
EUCLID’S CLUB – DEPT OF MATHEMATICS
ROBUST SQUAD – DEPT OF NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
– DEPT OF TAMIL
SATSANG – MORAL PHILOSOPHY
YOUTH RED CROSS
RED RIBBON CLUB
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
- To create the best possible learning environment maximizing student achievement.
- To transform the learners through passionate professors of long-standing commitment.
- To prepare the students to utilize the opportunities and innovative ideas in the challenging atmosphere.
- To empower the intellectual, personal, social and cultural development of the learners.
- To impart holistic education through relationships, responsibility, and reverence.
- To invest time in knowledge, opportunity and critical thinking of the learners.
- To instill moral and spiritual enlightenment in learners.
- To promote the sense of responsibility towards Nation.
- To provide better placement opportunities for outgoing students.
- To foster value based education to the students through mentoring, counseling, guiding and developing them to be recognized as good personalities.